Monday, February 9, 2009

Avant Garde International



Sat down with Max today and got the details on the clothing co. I had mentioned earlier in a post. Ive known Max for a bit now just being around the scene we have crossed paths quite a few times and I know its a good look messin with him. Got the lil product shipment together and gonna knock out a photo shoot for them later in the week. Boutta get the boys Kurtis and Kevin involved too. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled and get fitted up when things are available- www.avantgardeintl.com

Got home from mudfest 09' last night and shout out Kevin Zondervan for gettin ya boy from the airport and givin me a lift back to the bay as well. Hung out with Mike/Kev/Kyle this weekend and had a few laughs and clowned around way too much but all in all made the best of a wet situation. Pretty pissed off I took some good pics that I planned to post here but memory card decided to take a shit when I tried to upload them. One second they were loading then they were corrupted then the card wanted to format? Annoying and im not psyked because you cant rewind time, but rest assure Ill get a few of them recreated.

No comments: