Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work Ethic

If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me how the hell I travel here and there to whatever races Im interested in Id be rich. Haha well the fun times are over Im finally broke and gonna have to hustle cash for the next few weeks. Got a landscaping job lined up and knocked it out today for $300, then when it comes time to get paid the guy asks me what about the sideyard... Im stumped because I quoted the front yard and I was thinking he expected the side yard to be included maybe? So I hit him up and let him know the side yard was going to be a bit more ( i really didnt wanna do it) so I told him $400 for the side... Haha joke was on me he said sure do that as well. So 2 days of work will net me $700 after materials Ill walk with $600 cash not bad at all, That should get me a healthy start for my worlds tickets that are going to be about a grand. Check the pics and see what I did today and the clouds on one of many flights...



3 comments:

Esther said...

Good shit. I don't know how you get hooked up with these jobs but that's some good money for you!

NorCalGirl said...

I need too take some lessons from you boy! gotta get my hustle on for worlds! we getting our W's!!

Esther said...

You need to blog. But I need to blog too. I hope you and Al go on your little roadtrip and you stop back by to visit! :] I will have a car again by then!