Friday, February 27, 2009

Benjamin!

Pro-Am was tonight and boy was it a doozy. Haha 7 guys went for it with the payout being about $60 to the winner and $40 to the 2nd place guy and $100 to the best finishing amateur...Everyone got paid all the way to last place as well. I had 7 which was not bad because into the turn lanes 1-4 were mushy anyway... Got a shady late gate Austen blows his 3rd pedal and I scoot by to catch a glimpse of Niko coming hard, I had a wheel on him so I let him stay inside which was no good because it was mushy. He rode the line hard and made it work because he started to blow by me on the 3rd straight, luckily he blows a pedal and im back in the lead with Zack Riessen all over me lookin for that Hundred bucks. he shoots to the inside of the rhythm but doesnt get established before the turn so I close the door which lets Austen rail the turn and pass me down the last straight. 2nd Place was cool but best amateur was better so $100 courtesy of Jump2Jump and none other than Al Roybal :) I swear Al needs to just sponsor me rather than force me to ride and puke to earn cash LOL Love ya buddy and keep it up your a true riders rider and I appreciate everything you do for me and the sport in general.

No comments: