Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...Change...

Been riding park alot lately since the race stuff is all muddy and somewhat drama anyway. Nonstop being off and on the phone and talking with this and that person. Kinda crazy to see how this stuff plays out their is a ray of hope that the programs will have a shot at growing under some new leadership that is proven.But I never count my chickens early and not sure which way anything is going to go. Turns out "supposedly" I didnt check in with Karen in the morning and that was the reason for me being asked to leave. BS I checked in and held a conversation with her singed the 09' city waiver and gave her the nbl number 559976 to enter me in she said "we dont charge for practice anymore" so that was that. And apparently the records dont show me there anymore? haha Meeting on Friday with the powers that be Im draggin along someone to go down in flames with me, and hopefully its not another band aid job and something really turns around out there. Kinda crazy but park has been fun and it dries alot faster than dirt :) Thanks for checking in I know alot of you have wondered if I died off lol just keeping drama in check and workin a bunch...


P.S. I need an Evo so if anyone has one get at ya boy!

No comments: