Sunday, January 8, 2012

Doing my little part...


So today marked the first day I filled up the Evo with e85 aka ethanol fuel. Id like to think I did it to keep the farmers in Kentucky? In business and keep less money out of the hands of the greedy oil companies and the cleaner burn is better for the planet... But well when it comes down to it, the simple fact that e85 in a turbo car makes crazy power gains is the real reason for the switch. Cheaper at the pump and Im psyked on the free power. Jay Fil rode Cali today along with about 437 kids which was cool to see so many groms out there. Scene is strong if they all stay with it. I told Jay I wanted to murder out my chrome emblem and he went into the lab and whipped out a blacked out diamond in 8minutes flat. I was stoked and its my first bit of car tlc outside the engine bay so that was nice. Trails tomorrow at Post Office if anyone wants to get broke off I will see you there! Over and out I got the opening shift at LCRSP blehhh 9am....

No comments: