Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SMH

I dont know why some things amaze me sometimes or even some people amaze me. I naturally think and assume that if you hang out with me alot you will tend to pick up a few pointers and gain some info, and when I notice that that isnt happening it seriously astonishes me. It's for a better example if you hang out with Warren Buffet once or twice a week for a few years, if you dont somehow figure out some financial sense and get rich in that time, people would think you are an idiot. And I would agree with them. Now maybe money isnt a good example.... Say you hang out with Yan Can Cook for a month or two and you somehow cant make a freaking grilled cheese sandwich after that time? WTF are you doing with your life? Step up and learn some fucking skillsets and expand your knowledge people. Holy shit everyone around you has something to offer in the way of free experience and free insight in a variety of subjects, learn from other people and you then gain more as a person. #rantover


Whens the next fuckin vacation im too angry lately hahahahaha

No comments: