Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 2 Early Sesh...

Got things going early today because I wanted to beat the midday heat but I still got pretty warm with zero shade. Anyway drove up a few blocks and hit a good cement park that was tons of fun. The tranny was kinda shady here and there and different so it was weird but I jibbed around and had a good time. Took some shots and a little emo self shot to show the scene. 75 and over softball tourney was going on so I chopped it up with this lady Barbara who was in town from Sandy, Utah. And she was telling me how I should be safe and get into computers because they are the future. LOL it was hilarious to say the least but she was awesome and just enjoying life with her husband of like 50years. We talked for a good 30minutes and watched some softball and talked about traveling and stuff. It was funny because she'd name a state or region that she went to and she would talk about a big park or museum and Id come back with a good trail spot or skatepark there. I told her theirs a big park in Sandy where she lives and she said its pretty quiet there so she doesnt think it would be in her town lol. Anyway enjoy the pics, lunch time and then find something else to do :) Lastly- buy stock in lithium if you get a chance, I just dropped $22 on what looked like 4AA batteries and because they were Lithium is the reason for the price bump....










No comments: