Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nora Cup Afterthoughts...

Beautiful. Thats all I can say about Nora Cup last night. A well executed party that was so great I left my camera behind! haha silly me. Steven Murray was in the house and thats a wonderful thing. Music partying and the entire BMX family. It doesnt get any better.

Interbike day 3-4? haha good good good. If you dont know about the movie Rad, Gary Ellis the legend, or Eddie Fiola the old school blessing then you may not know who those dudes are in the pics. But get it through your head thats me and Cru Jones himself aka Bill Allen. Alot of people watch rad but Nick Valencia has a muthafuckin pic with him the real deal bitches! ENJOY THE PICS BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY MUCH SOME OF MY MOST SACRED PICS EVER. LIFE IS GOOD.
fiola,ellis,cru jones, de wilde olympic rig, my new badge!






1 comment:

lloyd ramsay said...

You got me beat there dude, so far Ive only met 1 cast member of Rad.