Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Interbike Convention!

Where do I start? Endo told me he talked to Mirra and was shell schocked I laughed and told him that dave mirra cant do turndowns so he should relax. Ha. Ron Wilkerson let me post up in the 2hip booth with those cats and it was fun as always with that crowd. Standout things from day1 would have to be the odd similarities between EVERY companies core line of stuff. Meaning if you spray painted every companies frames and forks flat black you would never tell them apart. I made a comment to Endo about a fork that we were checking out and I said its a supercross fork with a different dropout, the owner of the com. immediately corrected me and said thats our own custom dropout!I laughed again and said ooo someone got hurt LOL. So checked out tons of stuff and wasnt surprised and was surprised at different things...


Macneil has a race frame coming out?

White is very popular and that has me bummed because I was trying to be original.

The version 3 tierra looks good but the one piece dropout thing looks odd to me...

Nora Cup is tonight and Joey Garcia my idol is presenting an award!

S&M has a crazy small fork that resembles 90% of the "new" tapered Supercross fork that every company apparently designs the dropout for LOL.

Spin Wheels are very much not dead and Ill be riding a pair soon. No Joke. in White.

Ruben has a new frame out from Terrible One and the graphics/color scheme is the best shit.

Carbon Pegs WTF?

Sun is releasing a 14mm version of the hub I have on my bike. Fuckin biters I was rockin it first!
Fly has an integrated stem thing too... Mike Days Olympic Rig...
Pics below enjoy and more to be posted as I take em and celebrate Nora Cup!



















2 comments:

lloyd ramsay said...

go ride ymca park for my ass stuck in africa!!!!

Esther said...

Haha white does appear to be the popular color. Glad you had a good time! School is going great for me. Got a 98% on my Anatomy/Physiology test today. Only missed one out of 60!