Sunday, September 28, 2008

Interbike wrap-up, Thanks, Kia Death :(


Ok so Ill start with the sad part the Kia of mine is DONE. White smoke, no power, sluggish, the whole 9 yards. Im sad to see it go as it has taken me to alot of places and we've pulled down some serious miles together but sometimes things just cant hack it. Bummed as all hell and no wheels right now but Ill figure it out I guess...


I am home now which is good but gotta say leavin Vegas to come home to a 5hr. shift at work isnt the most exciting thing ever and I was enjoying myself in vegas but all good things must come to an end. Gotta shout out and say thanks to the crew that hosted me while I was there and made my whole trip something of a memory for sure. Candace, Steph, and Eric- these 3 opened up their home to me and my couch surfing friends for a week and Im super thankful to them for that. Without having a place to stay for free the tirp would have been impossible financially and I cant say enough to show my thankfulness to them. Ill be back there in a few weeks for a national race and Im glad to say Steph hooked up a *gucci* room so Im sure we will all hang out and have a good time again. Thanks guys your the best and I got mad Love and Respect for you.


Interbike is over and looking back on it the week was good, had alot of fun made some contacts and hopefully it all turns into hustle stuff. Im psyked and glad I had the opportunity to attend.



Got up early this morning and had to go get the race going that I hosted another freestyle thing at the track. Lower turnout we had about 15 riders in 2 classes but I was happy about it all since I was out of town and didnt promote it much. My sister beat my mom which surprised me and my friend Scotty got the win in the freestyle class. I announced the whole day and enjoyed it all. Good times for sure. Enjoy the rest of the pics and check out Calico. Its a ghost town on the drive from vegas to nor*cal.









2 comments:

CMcMahon said...

Gotta come up with a new gang sign, son. That "metal" shit ain't real no more.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing, I've almost seen nick dawg throw the devil horns as much as george bush has. lol