Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NBL Grands Trip!






Where do I even start on this past week? One of if not the best trips ever thats easily said, but recalling every laugh, smile, or pure moment of fun that I had is impossible. From 630 feet in the air of the St. Louis Arch, to sketching out at just 3 feet on a 25 foot jump, and then being in the low desert driving for what seemed forever. We covered EVERYTHING! When you can talk shit with an Olympian at a club and then 20 minutes later your thrown out of said club for knocking out some random guy in a fight, you know things are far from boring. It was the usual suspects plus 1. Al, Myself, Brent the Noob, and Ryan. Trip was seriously the best time Ive had in ages. Racing wise I got out of rounds somehow and then got through the 1/8th and even out of the 1/4 which surprise me but then my luck and skill would run out with a lovely 5th in the 8man semi. 4th gets you in the main and 5th gets you sent home :( I wasnt too bummed because I didnt feel that quick anyway but it was a great outing for me none the less. Hung out with all the NBL Cali crew and thats always a good time. Made some new friends that will be solid in the future and im psyked on that :) Rode my bike and had a great time. Went inside the top of the STL arch. Rad experience to say the least. Knocked out a guy in a bar fight. Not so rad :( Saw strippers always funny. Dope museum trip that I enjoyed. Ran outta gas at 3am always fun :)



5,000 plus miles, 7 states, 15 bikes, 4 guys, 1 solid fun trip. Thanks for the invite boys and cant wait for the next one!










1 comment:

Esther said...

I'm assuming the last picture is from the STL Arch. I never received it on my cell phone :[