Monday, September 22, 2008

Desert Breeze Session!

Found Desert Breeze park that was luckily like a 5 min drive away from the house. Psyked. Rode for a good 2 hours and it was pretty hot but had alot of fun and hooked up with some dudes from Napa who knew me from some Ramp Rats contests. It was cool and I had some fun. The highlight was this rad lil 4 yr. old kid who was ridin a lil 12 incher around and his dad told him it was time to go. The kid started crying and the dad fuckin flipped out like went totally ape shit. i quickly grabbed the cam and luckily I got a shot of him crying after his dad tossed his bike over a fence. Then at the light when I was leaving a big truck rear ended a care next to me and it was pretty rad so I got a pic of that shit too. Tons of pics and Im such a camera whore now :) Loving it. Thats day 2 in a nutshell enjoy the pics !









No comments: