Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day1

Well heres day 1 of my drive and brief story :) Took off from my house at about 11am and landed in Fresno at 1pm. Smooth drive no worries juss listening to bay stuff the whole way. Showed up near the track and who but Dave Bittner is at the stoplight honked, flipped him off and then let him know it was lil ol' me :) He would cut me off later to even the score. Rode Fresno for a bit and check the pics because the track is really good. Small turnout though- 8 riders 3 motos.... Stumpy is a beast there though and on flat pedals no less. Dude is straight horsing there and its good to watch if you have the chance to see it. Took off at 4pm and caught a chance to hit Tulare as well. Quick stop though and then dipped through the desert. Vegas came up at about 10pm and I called Analina and hooked up for dinner before making it to my new week long home :) Dinner was good and me and Ana caught up alot which was fun. Keep in the loop for more pics as the week goes on!

















-