Monday, September 15, 2008

Reedley Ca

Reedley Ca State Race! haha reedley always is a blast and this year was no exception. I ended up taking some more names in the pro-am and looks like Im back to form as far as speed goes.. Style isnt exactly on point or looking good but hopefully it works itself out in the near future. Went 2nd and 3rd for the weekend with chances for the win both days but different things kept alluding me. Soon though. Made $200 for my efforts and served notice that im back which is always good. Hung with my normal crew all weekend and enjoyed their company and met a new chick named Della through Al who was nice enough to snap the photos you see below. I got to hold the flag for the flag lap and was pretty psyked to do so and the others are race shots of me, eventual winner dave bittner, and stevey grote my favorite am all gettin busy. Good overall weekend and I feel fairly good for the next 2 months of travel i got going.

Came home to work drama- some fuckin idiots just dont get it I guess? So off work for quite a bit i got shafted out of some work days because my manager is trying to prove something which will never change. Im a rider before any job or amount of money... Get a clue.

Hella is a legit word just in case u didnt know- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hella_(word)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyb6dkLxE58 My Life shits fire...







1 comment:

Esther said...

That's awesome. I've been writing in my blog. Not sure if you care to read it or not.