Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another Ville...

Dipset! Leaving to Nashville in just a few hours after a quick lil 5 hour shift at work. Got the bag all packed up and thankfully I have a new digicam to put through the paces so expect a slew of pics from the trip. This trip is tried and true tested road dogs only on the roster- Just me and Al haha. Nashville was good last year even though I got worked over and didnt race at all so might put a few laps in this time around and watch Dom lock up the Girls NBL title if she can double, which shouldnt be a problem. Kinda anti climactic for the NBL title but whatever she is rad and deserves it through hard work she has put in. Interstate 40 East is a shitty drive but thats the deal this time around well be hittin the road tonight after a stop in Orange Cove for some more NBL business politic stuff I think? Hopefully Al has to do that stuff and I can ramp the track hehe. Sprints have been nasty but my first straight has been slow so not sure whats up with that? Alright im off to work- text ur boy!

No comments: